This 2-years program is chiefly divided into four semesters of academic delivery and 2 months of industry internship, with added modules on Soft skills, Leadership, Public Speaking, Business Communication, Networking skills, Negotiation skills, MS Office skills, Team Building and other personality re-engineering programs, internship preparation, GDPI preparation, industry exploration & engagement, newspaper reading and contemporary issues discussions.
This industry oriented course has been developed by renowned Industry leaders, experts and academia of International repute.
Live application-based learning with Industry Internships.
Duration is of Two years (4 semesters).
PGDM STUDY DESIGN
This unique industry oriented course structure emphasizes development of skills so as to conceptualize actual problems in business situations & apply academic theories to find solutions.
- Total 36 full-credit modules ( One Module, 30 contact hrs, 3 credits)
- SIP & Dissertation (double credit programs of 6 credits each)
- Unique PGDM of total 120 credits program.
– Faculty guided dissertation on specific Topics as per specialization.
– Presentation by the students in front of reputed Jury.
– Assessment of students’ abilities and identification of areas of improvements.
The learning model at UWSB has been developed to create an appropriate environment of learning that facilitates students with new experiences every day. Our learning model focuses on engaging the student into new dimensions of work. This model provides an environment for interactive student engagement and enhances their system thinking abilities. We believe that the experiential knowledge gained while implementing this model can be transferable to other disciplines as well.