IBA is different.
From its inception, it has focussed on the ‘relevance’ than the regular and thus has emerged the ‘preferred B-School’ of the Corporate. IBA’s successes are enabled by nearly 200 corporate value partners through rewarding placements of its students, enrichment of academics through associations with apex management and industry bodies such as
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- Association of Indian Management Scholars (AIMS International)
- Confederation?of?Indian?Industry (CII)
- Institute?of?Human?Resource?Development (IHRD)
- Bangalore Management Association (BMA))
- Franchisee?Association?of?India (FAI)
- Retailers?Association?of?India (RAI)?
- Indian?Retail?Forum (IRF)
- Executive Recruiters Association (ERA)
- The?Indus?Entrepreneurs (TiE)
- ALL India Management Association (AIMA)
- Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
IBA’s forays into society has been through participation in the activities of Art of Living, Asha niketan, TransIndia, SPIC Macay, etc.