The course curriculum offered at this top B school in Delhi NCR presents an impressive and comprehensive range of choices. The AICTE approved PGDM General Programme is one of the most sought-after courses by the aspiring student community at this top ranked Business School in India. Equally popular are the other three programmes – namely, PGDM (Marketing), PGDM (International Business), and PGDM (Banking & Financial Services) – which are also duly approved by the AICTE. All the above mentioned programmes have been highly appreciated by the corporate world, enabling the Institute to secure its high ranking not only amongst top B-Schools in Delhi but also in the entire North India.
As one of the top private B schools in Delhi, the secret of the spectacular growth of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management lies in its commitment to impart world-class management education. The course curriculum at this private top B school in Delhi is designed by the industry experts and a team of highly qualified faculty. The Institute provides industry exposure by sending students in various conferences, seminars and industrial visits in India and abroad. This helps to encourage a healthy relationship between the industry and academia through a mutual exchange of practical and theoretical aspects of management knowledge.
Over the years, the institute has not only carved a niche as one of the best B schools in Delhi but has also successfully maintained relations with renowned business leaders who inspire to inculcate the habit of success in every individual. Besides, the courses at this top B school in Delhi are selected to groom the future managers to pave the way for generations to come. With a bankable reputation as one of the top ranked business schools in Delhi, the institute focuses on providing its management graduates with the world-class quality education that they deserve. Moreover, it aims at enriching the lives of the students by providing them with a platform that manifests respect, sincerity and excellence.
International Exchange Programs
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management (AIM) serves as an intellectual resource base in India, maintains the standards of excellence in every aspect of its operation, and has became a role model for newly emerging centers of quality management education in India. In order to facilitate international academic exposure at home, exchange of students and faculties, developing academic and scientific relationships, and supporting collaborative research activities between institutions, AIM has established Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with similar institutions across the globe. Presently, the institute has the following unique exchange programs for its students and faculties.
- University of Northern Iowa (UNI), USA: Long-term Exchange Program
- Year 1: PGDM program @ AIM: (12 credits will be transferred to UNI)
- Year 2: MBA @ UNI: (12 months)
- Students will receive an MBA degree from UNI
- IDRAC-Lyon, France: Medium-term Exchange Program
- Year 1: MBA @ IDRAC-Lyon (France): (3 months)
- Year 2: PGDM program @ AIM: (Term-IV, V & VI)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore: Short-term Global Immersion Program
- Year 1: Classes with one of the best professors in the field of Management at NTU + MNC visits at Singapore (week long program)
- Students will receive a Certificate from NTU-Singapore
- Other Global Partners:
- Oklahoma State University (USA)
- University of Liberia (Liberia)
- Nusantara PGRI University of Kediri (Indonesia)
- Gunadarma University (Indonesia)
- Szent Istvan University (Hungary)
- Grant MacEwan University (Canada)
- Poltava University of Economics and Trade (Ukraine)